Donation Request Policy
The John W. Engeman Theater at Northport charitable donation is a Gift Certificate good for two (2) tickets to any Main Stage production on our calendar. Ticket purchases using a Donation Gift Certificate must be made within 6 months of the issue date. Donation Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through the Theater Box Office and is good for Thursday evening performances only.
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event using a Donation Request Form below.
- All fields on the form should be completed – most importantly the event date, contact information, the approximate number of attendees and the Tax Id #.
- Completed Donation Request Forms are processed in the third week of the month before the event. Ex: December requests will be processed during the 3rd week of November, etc.
- Submitting organizations will be notified by the Box Office (via email or telephone) when the donation request is completed. Donations can be collected from the Box Office during regular business hours. Donations will not be mailed and SASE, FEDEX or UPS mailers will not be accepted.
- A customer who does not allow sufficient time for a request to be fulfilled is advised that approval is not guaranteed.
- The John W. Engeman Theater has the right to limit the approval of Donation Requests. Donations are limited to one request per organization per year.
- The John W. Engeman Theater will make full color theater brochures available to all requests for distribution at their event. The Donation Requests of organizations who choose to distribute theater brochures will be given first priority.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly: