The John W. Engeman Theater at Northport is currently looking for a Valet Captain to join our team.
This position is responsible for providing a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest expectations and ensuring the John W. Engeman Theater at Northport’s customer service standards are upheld and valet tasks are performed professionally.
Candidates should have:
- A clean driving record
- Must have management experience
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- A guest-driven service style with a sense of urgency in interactions and execution
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
- A good working knowledge of most vehicles
- An ability to drive a manual transmission
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Prior valet experience is preferred
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with car parking duties during busy periods
- Coordinate parking solutions for various events
- Ensure the safety and security of all valet parked vehicles
- Check vehicles stored in lots periodically
- Evaluate the performance of valet staff
- Ensure valet traffic does not impact town traffic
- Responsible for hiring, training, and scheduling valet staff
Please email resume and/or work history to email@example.com.