The John W. Engeman Theater at Northport is currently looking for a Valet Captain to join our team.
In order to ensure that the John W. Engeman Theater at Northport’s customer service standards are upheld and valet tasks are performed efficiently, a valet captain oversees the staffing, training and daily duties of the valet team.
Candidates should have:
- A clean background check and driving record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
- A good working knowledge of most vehicles
- An ability to drive a manual transmission
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Prior valet experience is preferred
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with car parking duties during busy periods
- Coordinate parking solutions for various events
- Ensure the safety and security of all valet parked vehicles
- Periodically checked vehicles stored in lots
- Evaluated the performance of each staff member
- Ensure that valet traffic is not impacted town traffic
Please email resume and/or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.